Villebois is located in Wilsonville, Oregon, just 16 miles south of Portland. Connected to the region via I-5 and commuter rail, getting to work is easy-and so is coming home to your new favorite place.
The West Linn – Wilsonville School Districts
West Linn-Wilsonville schools earned the highest rating on their school report cards, reflecting that their performance ranked among the top 10 percent of schools statewide in 2013, according to the Oregon Department of Education. Our schools have maintained music, fitness and art programs, and the student-teacher ratio is still low enough to promote effective learning. The new Lowrie Primary School is conveniently located right in the Villebois Master Plan.
Wilsonville has a wealth of Fortune 500 companies with campuses in the community. Being less than 20 miles south of Portland with easy access to both Interstate 5 and 205, heavy rail service and no sales tax, Wilsonville has attracted several corporations from Xerox to Tyco. The top 10 private employers are:
- Xerox Corporation: 1,500 employees manufacture printers on this sprawling campus at the center of Wilsonville
- Mentor Graphics: 1,100 high tech professionals design software that allows companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively
- Tyco Electronics: 550 people manufacture medical products for this global company
- Sysco Food Services: 520 employees help to distribute food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home
- FLIR Systems: 440 – FLIR is the world leader in night vision, thermal imaging systems, infrared cameras, IR Detectors for Government and Commercial uses.
- Rockwell Collins: 430 – Rockwell Collins in Wilsonville design and develop head-up and helmet-mounted displays for commercial and military applications.
- Rite Aid Distribution Center: With 240 employees at their Wilsonville location, they distribute products to the stores in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. It is one of 16 distribution nodes in the country for this company.
- Fry’s Electronics: Oregon’s largest electronics retailer employs 230 customer service representatives to help people find the gizmos they are looking for.
- Coca-Cola Bottling of the NW: Coke has a bottling plant in Wilsonville which was recently expanded. Currently there are 170 employees.
- Adecco USA: This temporary services company employs 155.
For more information about employers in Wilsonville, click here.