At the heart of Villebois sits the Village Center. Condominiums and row homes are the first homes to grace the Village Center, which hosts a stunning piazza, splashing fountain, majestic old-growth trees and ground-level retail and commercial space.
Surrounding the Village Center are three distinct neighborhoods, each with exquisite attention to detail, like stacked stone walls, lush gardens, and stunning architecture. At completion, Villebois will feature diverse housing types, including apartments and condominiums, attached row and town homes, as well as single-family detached homes on lots of varying sizes. The entire community is connected by more than 160 acres of trails and open green spaces, including parks and nature preserves that join to trails that lead well beyond Villebois.
We always tell visitors that when you move to Villebois, you have an instant sense of community. What does that mean?
Villebois welcomes new neighbors with open arms. There are new families moving in all the time and there are so many opportunities to get to know your neighbors and join in events. The Villebois Events Committee makes sure that there is always something fun and engaging on the calendar.
Fourth of July parade & BBQ, Easter Egg Hunt, the Halloween ‘Villeboo’, and Christmas caroling are just a few examples. Girls Night Out rotates at a different home in Villebois each month. Join in on a friendly game of cards at Poker Night. Join the Villebois Book Club or one of the Bunco groups. The opportunities to connect are endless.
Parks & Green Space
With over 160 acres of parks and open space, discovering nature is as easy as opening your front door.
Living in Villebois you’re always connected to Oregon’s natural beauty because over 160 acres of parks and open space are waiting just outside your front door.
At the heart of the community, the Village Center is connected to 20 acres of open space. Throughout Villebois, a system of connected trails and paths make it easy and appealing to leave your car in the garage and take a walk, instead. But that’s only the beginning….
A vibrant community needs to have open space so residents can experience the great outdoors without having to load up a car and take a trip. That’s why almost a third of Villebois is composed of breathtaking parks and open spaces. In addition to bike and pedestrian paths, there are also formal parks for hosting neighborhood gatherings and activities.
Completed in May of 2013, the Villebois Community Center has quickly become one of the most prized features of Villebois.
The Community Center includes a gym room, a sparkling Olympic-sized swimming pool, a community/game room with kitchen and bar, and two conference rooms. Currently, the Villebois Community Center is maintained and accessible by Arbor Villebois & Polygon at Villebois home owners.
For more info about the Villebois Community and it's features, give us a call at 503-877-3637.
City Of Wilsonville
The West Linn – Wilsonville School Districts
West Linn-Wilsonville schools earned the highest rating on their school report cards, reflecting that their performance ranked among the top 10 percent of schools statewide in 2013, according to the Oregon Department of Education. Our schools have maintained music, fitness and art programs, and the student-teacher ratio is still low enough to promote effective learning. The new Lowrie Primary School is conveniently located right in the Villebois Master Plan.
Wilsonville has a wealth of Fortune 500 companies with campuses in the community.
Being less than 20 miles south of Portland with easy access to both Interstate 5 and 205, heavy rail service and no sales tax, Wilsonville has attracted several corporations from Xerox to Tyco. The top 10 private employers are:
1. Xerox Corporation: 1,500 employees manufacture printers on this sprawling campus at the center of Wilsonville
2. Mentor Graphics: 1,100 high tech professionals design software that allows companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively
3. Tyco Electronics: 550 people manufacture medical products for this global company
4. Sysco Food Services: 520 employees help to distribute food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home
5. FLIR Systems: 440 – FLIR is the world leader in night vision, thermal imaging systems, infrared cameras, IR Detectors for Government and Commercial uses.
6. Rockwell Collins: 430 – Rockwell Collins in Wilsonville design and develop head-up and helmet-mounted displays for commercial and military applications.
7. Rite Aid Distribution Center: With 240 employees at their Wilsonville location, they distribute products to the stores in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. It is one of 16 distribution nodes in the country for this company.
8. Fry’s Electronics: Oregon’s largest electronics retailer employs 230 customer service representatives to help people find the gizmos they are looking for.
9. Coca-Cola Bottling of the NW: Coke has a bottling plant in Wilsonville which was recently expanded.
10. Adecco USA: This temporary services company employs 155.
For more information about employers in Wilsonville, click here.